Privacy & Policy of Locksmith London 24
The website https://locksmith-london24.co.uk/ is run by Locksmith London 24.
This page explains our policies for collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service, as well as your options for dealing with that data.
We collect a variety of data for a variety of reasons in order to deliver and improve our service to you.
We may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) while using our Service. Information that can be used to identify you includes, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Information
Data on Use
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you view, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Data on tracking and cookies
To track activities on our Service and store certain information, we utilise cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Cookies are little data files that may or may not contain an anonymous unique identification. Cookies are little text files that a website sends to your browser and stores on your device. Beacons, tags, and scripts are examples of tracking technologies that are used to collect and track data, as well as to develop and analyse our Service.
You may set your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when one is received. You may not be able to utilise some parts of our Service if you refuse to accept cookies.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Cookies that are only used for the duration of a session. To run our Service, we need Session Cookies.
- Cookies that remember your preferences. Preference Cookies are used to remember your preferences and other settings.
- Cookies for security purposes. For security reasons, we employ Security Cookies.
Use of Data
The information gathered by Locksmith London 24 is used for a variety of purposes:
- The Service must be provided and maintained.
- To keep you informed about any changes to our Service
- To enable you to take part in interactive parts of our Service if you so desire.
- To give client service and assistance
- To provide relevant information or analysis so that we can enhance the Service
- To keep track on how the Service is being used.
- Detecting, preventing, and resolving technical issues
Other Websites’ Links
We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practises of any third-party sites or services, and we disclaim any responsibility for them.